[imp] IMP + Exchange

ap 2k5 apjungle at yahoo.com.au
Mon Jun 6 19:50:24 PDT 2005

Hi All,

I'm new to IMP so this is probably a dumb question but anyway does anyone know if it possible to integrate IMP with an existing Exchange environment?

What I want to do is to have my existing MS Exchange 2003 SMTP box continue to to send mail but have IMP instead of OWA handle all the web mail side of things. I have a mixed operating environment consisting of an internal MS 2003 / XP network and a DMZ running my FTP, DNS, MySQL servers all running on Fedora Core 3. To get to my internal network where my Exchange Server lies you have to go through another router/firewall which handles all my internal port forwarding etc.

Thanks in advance for any help ...