[imp] Compose.php interface

Martin immerlockerbleiben at web.de
Sat Jun 11 09:33:41 PDT 2005

Hi there,

Can someone please tell me about the possibilities to put attachments in IMP
outside the compose.php?

My aim is to upload attachments from an external application and to redirect
to a compose window which contains the previously uploaded files.

I already know this is possible by a multipart/form-data submit, but
therefore the user has to specifiy the files to upload explicitly but he
shouldn't have to do that. I already tried to set the value of the <input
type="file"...> but for security reasons, the browser ignores that. So i'm
still searching...

Thanks for your help
Regards, Martin