[imp] passsword expire

alois blasbichler alois.blasbichler at sb-brixen.it
Mon Jun 13 08:00:55 PDT 2005

Hello list

We use horde and imp with postfix, cyrus, pamldap, openldap.

We want to let expire the passwords for the users.
It works with pam and when i login (telnet) then i get the message that my
password will expire.
But the most of our users use only IMP (or samba or squid-authentication).
Is there a possibility to give on the login to Horde/IMP the message "Password
expire" ?
Is this implemented in Horde, maybe in Horde 3 ?
Or have somebody a script to filter all this users and send them an email (i
prefer the other methods)?

Thanks for any help

luis