[imp] [horde] large session entries in horde_sessionhandler

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at mail.curecanti.org
Mon Jun 13 14:28:26 PDT 2005

Quoting liam hoekenga <liamr at umich.edu>:

>> What session *variable* contains these messages? This might help
>> trapping down where it gets into the session data, if you are sure that
>> message caching is turned off on your production server.
>
> Er... there isn't a way to toggle message caching in the release
> version of IMP
> 4.0.3.  I've seen it's an option in HEAD, tho.
>
> Does that mean that message caching is turned on by default in 4.0.x?

No, the opposite.  Message body caching is turned *off* (in fact, it is
impossible) by default.  The new option allows you to turn on caching
the body of the messages.

Your issue may be related to the buggy clone()/Util::cloneObject()
behavior that was fixed/worked around several weeks ago (this affects
both PHP 4 and PHP 5).  You should search the dev@ and cvs@ lists for
discussion on this issue.

michael