[imp] Custom Portal / New Mail

David Allen Kinder david.allen.kinder at rsallen.com
Tue Jun 14 16:41:51 PDT 2005

Hello all -

I am creating a custom company portal.  I would like to have a section on there
that would display the number of new messages in a person's email inbox from
Horde/IMP.  I have searched high and low throughout the CVS/Source Code, but
cannot seem to find how to access that type of information from a page NOT
within the horde folder structure.  This portal would be located on our
webspace, but I would need to access that info from our mail servers.  I know
this can be done, as I've seen other company portals with this feature already
working.  Any help on this issue would be greatly appreciated...

David Allen Kinder
Web Services Technician
RSAllen Information Technologies