[imp] Redirect upon logoff

Sun Advocate Webmaster webmaster at sunad.com
Wed Jun 15 13:44:06 PDT 2005

Is it possible to have horde redirect users upon logoff?

There is a "start page" with my webmail setup, where users get
instruction about the webmail system and are allowed to choose a webmail
interface (Horde and SquirrelMail). When they logoff, I want them
returned to the webmail start page, where they began.

Is this possible?

I did modify horde/login.php and added my own redirect (using php's
header command), but it then causes other problems (wierd errors about
login failure about half the time users log in). I ended up taking this
out. Horde works great, but doesn't do the redirect like I wanted.

Any advice?