[imp] interface questions

Kevin Konowalec kevin at ualberta.net
Wed Jun 15 16:14:39 PDT 2005

Is it possible to have the fonts user-adjustable?  The global browser
settings don't affect the style sheets and we have some users that
have difficulty reading the smaller fonts.

Also... we disabled the ability to go into the horde portal screen
(since we only want to use imp at this time) but would like to give
the users the ability to change the skins.  Can I go into the horde
prefs.php and copy the display options section over to the imp
prefs.php section?

On a slightly different note... is it possible to have the mailboxes
sortable by message flags (ie drafts, followed by urgent, followed by
new, etc etc)?

Thanks

Kevin