[imp] [horde] large session entries in horde_sessionhandler

liam hoekenga liamr at umich.edu
Thu Jun 16 11:42:27 PDT 2005

> What session *variable* contains these messages? This might help
> trapping down where it gets into the session data, if you are sure that
> message caching is turned off on your production server.

If you can suggest a way to split the contents of session_data into its
component elements, I can tell you.

Otherwise, I could send file containing the contents of one of these monster
huge sessions to someone after we tried to sanatize the data..

Not sure if I ever mentioned, but we're using the mysql session handler

Liam