[imp] IMP + Cyrus unixhierarchy / default mail address problem

Petr Vyhnal vyhnal at cns-net.cz
Fri Jun 17 03:35:23 PDT 2005

Hello,

I set up server with CyrusIMAP + MySQL and Horde/IMP as webmail. I'm
nearly finished, but I found one problem. I have two domains so I'm
using unixhierarchy on in my imapd.conf. It means, that all users have
login names like user.domain1.com or user.domain2.com. When user login
to his webmail, he has default address "user.domain1.com@". In this case
he can't send mails by default a he has to change his default settings
first. Is there any way how to generate default mail address different?
Something like user at domain1.com or user.domain1.com at domain1.com?

Rudiik