[imp] How _not_ to save redirected mail?

Stephen B. Henry mithrandir at ourhutch.com
Mon Jun 20 20:17:43 PDT 2005

Hi,

I'm new to imp/horde having found an installation on the server I've
just leased. The company provides no tech support so I've got a bit
of work ahead of me, but what I've seen so far I really like.

I need specific help with one thing right away, though, and I'm
hoping this is the right place to ask. I've set up several accounts
that need their mail redirected to an off-site account and this works
perfectly, however a copy of each message is being left in their
imp/horde account.

Is there any way to redirect mail and not leave this copy behind?
Failing that, is there any way to automate a process to periodically
delete all messages in selected accounts, perhaps when a number
of days have passed or when a certain water mark is reached?

Any help would be appreciated.

Steve.