[imp] Problem with SSL and compose

jdjongh@office.unet.nl jdjongh at office.unet.nl
Tue Jun 21 01:55:36 PDT 2005

Hello,

I'm using a Horde / IMP configuration:

=============
HORDE:

Horde: 2.2.6-RC2
IMP: 3.2.5
Turba: 1.2.2

PHP:

PHP Version: 4.3.8
PHP Major Version: 4.3
PHP Minor Version: 8

APACHE:

Apache Version: 1.3.31 (Unix)

=============

I've got IMP working on an SSL apache (see version details above)
If i compose a new message and send an E-mail it happens that i get the
error page cannot be found.
Sometimes it happens and sometimes the message is been send.
It doens't matter what the time is (all time-out settings i have disables
or enlarge).
The weird thing is that it seems like to happen more often when i use the
BCC and CC fields.
If this is a coinsidence i don't know.
If i turn off SSL (use the same configuration without SSL) then i don't
get that message.
And messages are send. I've tested this a lot, it is in the SSL....
The logs (of Apache) doensn't give an error.
Someone else got this message / error too?
Or has had a problem like this?

Thanks,

With kind regards,

Jan de Jongh