[imp] Sluggish horde/imp

Damien McKenna damien at mc-kenna.com
Tue Jun 21 18:03:58 PDT 2005

Kevin Konowalec wrote:
> Is there any place I should be looking for obvious performance boosts?

When ever I have something weird going on I always turn up logging really
high, often times something uncovers that way.  Make sure display_errors is
"on" in php.ini, set error_reporting to E_ALL, set Horde's logging to DEBUG
and see if you can find something.  Check your prefs.php files in all enabled
Horde applications (imp, turba, etc) as there may be something configured
that's just taking a long time, particularly Imp's.

See what turns up and go from there.

Damien