[imp] HORDE/IMP with sperate logins synced.

Tin canobi at irantthereforeiam.com
Sun Jun 26 22:00:50 PDT 2005

On Sunday 26 June 2005 17:49, Jon wrote:
> Jon <Mailing_Lists <at> Sytone.com> writes:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I want to have al login for Horde ie fsmith and then have it
> > mapped to a IMP login (w213-232) as it is a pain to rember
> > the cryptic login.

  Check out this short thread:
http://lists.horde.org/archives/imp/Week-of-Mon-20050411/041733.html
  I'll definitely implement something along the lines of Chuck's
suggestion, however haven't had the time to do it yet. But,
since I'm going to need that feature in about two months, I'm
fairly certain I'll make some time and take a shot at it :-)