[imp] Formatting "glitch" in imp?

Jim Rohacik jjrohac at ilstu.edu
Mon Jun 27 13:00:32 PDT 2005

I don't know if this has been mentioned before so I apologize if this is a repeat.

I am currently running Horde 3.0.4/Imp H3 4.0.3 on Solaris 9 (SPARC) with a postgres backend for prefs, datatree, etc.  Everything works well except for one occasional "glitch."  Sometimes, when refreshing or advancing through mail messages in imp (not reading them, just displaying the message listings), the interface loses it formatting in the listings "frame" and the subject, arrival time, etc. gets all scrunched together instead of being displayed in equal-spaced columns.

This only happens using the Firefox web browser on a Windows XP platform (as far as I can tell).  Using Firefox on a Solaris platform works fine.  I have also tested this with Mozilla, IE and Safari.  Those browsers are fine as well.

Has anyone seen this behavior?

If it is a known issue, I don't want to post a duplicate bug report, etc.  Also, if it is a known issue does anyone have a fix for it?

Thanks,

Jim