[imp] "message not found"

Kevin Konowalec kevin at ualberta.net
Tue Jun 28 12:03:49 PDT 2005

A little while back I posted a question from a user saying that
periodically if you were to click on a message in the inbox it would
come back with "message not found".  Someone replied that this had
been fixed in the CVS head.

My question is... what is the best or most common upgrade strategy
for imp and horde in general?  Should we be continually upgrading to
the CVS head with production systems or should we be sticking with
official stable releases and just patching major issues until the
next full release?  How important is it to be keeping current (if not
bleeding-edge current)?

Incidentally... if there's a patch I can apply to fix the above
problem please let me know...