[imp] Problem Folder Creation

Nicolas Schmitz Nicolas.Schmitz at ec-nantes.fr
Wed Jun 29 04:54:18 PDT 2005

You also need to tell imp which server will be used for Sent, Trash,
Drafts folder. You can do that in imp/prefs.php :

// sent mail folder
$_prefs['sent_mail_folder'] = array(
    'value' => 'Sent',
    'locked' => true,
    'shared' => false,
    'type' => 'implicit');

// drafts folder
$_prefs['drafts_folder'] = array(
    'value' => 'Drafts',
    'locked' => true,
    'shared' => false,
    'type' => 'implicit');

..
For cyrus and namespace INBOX. the good value is simply "Sent",
"Drafts", etc...

--
Nicolas Schmitz

Centre de Ressources Informatiques 		| tel  : 02 40 37 68 06
Centrale de Nantes                 		| fax  : 02 40 37 25 78
1 rue de la Noe - BP 92101
44321 NANTES CEDEX 03
http://www.ec-nantes.fr