[imp] Localization with UTF-8

Servet Guney sguney at metu.edu.tr
Thu Jun 30 05:20:57 PDT 2005

Hi,
We are the members of Technical Support Group in METU Computer
Center...Recently we download and installed the Horde and Imp....But we
have experienced language difficulties in imp for turkish...So we
decided to contribute the translation and we started to localizaiton for
turkish...(For now, horde and imp uses tr_TR.po file which is not
updated since Dec 2002)...We have conctacted with the Genco Yilmaz who
is former supporter for the turkish localization...He agreed with us
that we should update the recent file.....We want to ask that Genco
Yilmaz used charset ISO-8859-9 during localization for turkish but we
want to use UTF-8 charset....What are the opinions about this?