[imp] Your Internet Address has changed since the beginning of your Mail session. To protect your security, you must login again.

Muhammad Imran mani at mcsf02.net
Sun Jul 3 01:36:07 PDT 2005

hi , every one,

I have strated using Horde with mail enable on one of my windows 2003 webservers few days ago, the problem i am facing that some of my clints =
are getting following error  "Your Internet Address has changed since the beginning of your Mail session. To protect your security, you must =
login again."
After googling about this issue and reading about this in your mailing lists i have come to know that this is caused by ISP's using chnaging proxies.
 have read the documents on internet and have made the following changes

$conf['auth']['checkip'] =false;

i have also commented the lines in function gerclearsession()
but issue is still not solved , please help me out , let me know if i will have to make any other chnages.

Thanks,

Ch.Muhammad Imran
0300-4587273
042-7830860