[imp] over-quota deletions

Kevin Konowalec kevin at ualberta.net
Mon Jul 4 12:48:47 PDT 2005

I'm not sure if this is possible, but I think it'd be really helpful
if some code were added to the delete feature that would check the
quota of the user first.  As it stands now if you have your system
set up to move your deleted messages into a trash folder (as we do)
then if a user is over quota he will not be able to delete anything
because the trash folder counts towards your overall disk quota.
Perhaps if Imp checked the quota status when it attempted to delete a
message then if the user is not over quota the message is simply
moved as expected... if they ARE over quota it would delete the
messages in place (after a popup "are you sure???" box).