[imp] attachment size problem

Gajendran Anandamuruga gajena at mail.lankabell.com
Thu Jul 7 06:10:28 PDT 2005

Hi All

I have the following setting and can send 1MB attachment max. I tried to
increase to 2MB as below but when I try to attach 1.5 MB file I get 'page
cannot be displayed"  .

Anyone had similar problem? Please help.

*	/etc/php.ini: memory_limit = 8MB
*	/etc/php.ini: file_uploads = On
*	/etc/php.ini: upload_tmp_dir = /tmp
*	/etc/php.ini: upload_max_filesize = 2097152
for 2MB file size
*	/etc/httpd/conf.d/php.conf: LimitRequestBody 2097152

Thanks
gajen

If you are not the intended recipient or have received this e-mail in error,
e-mail is strictly forbidden.