[imp] Virtual INBOX and Trash weirdness

Kevin Myer kevin_myer at iu13.org
Sat Jul 9 04:26:57 PDT 2005

I've been trying to use the Virtual INBOX and Trash features of IMP in HEAD.
I've comes across some peculiarities.

1) Even though I don't currently have a Virtual INBOX setup, one (actually
five!) are showing up in the Virtual Folders.  With the Virtual Trash, there
are three folders with a name of Virtual Trash.

2) When I click on Virtual INBOX, the unread messages do show up as expected.
When I click on Virtual Trash, nothing shows up, so I'm not seeing my deleted
messages.

3) If I delete a message without reading it, when using Virtual Trash, the
unread message count is incorrect in any view that displays the number of
messages in a folder.  For instance, the left sidebar is currently showing 36
unread messages.  But there are no unread messages in that folder that aren't
deleted.

Thoughts on any of these?

Kevin

--