[imp] Installed PHP via rpms (fedora core 4) - easy way to upgrade C-client?

Jeffrey Steinbrecher jsteinbrecher at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 10:18:49 PDT 2005

Okay in response to my quieres about missing attachments when using an
exchange server for imap on messages sent only for outlook clients (not
any other clients including outlook express) I was told to upgrade or
downgrade my c-client libraries.

is there any way to do this without having to recompile another version
of php? Since everything else is working perfectly and its just
attachments from Outlook i'm loathe to do this.

-J