[imp] upgrade from IMP3 -> IMP4 : serious performance hit

Chris J. Alexander cjalexa at emory.edu
Wed Jul 20 06:34:18 PDT 2005

Just to keep the list updated - we configured two additional Sun v240 servers
this morning into our production mix, and are monitoring to see how this will
help performance.  So far so good - thanks to all who offered suggestions and
moral support (both equally important!)

CJA

Chris J. Alexander
404-727-8333/FAX:404-727-0817