[imp] Is it possible to give specific users access to outside POP3 accounts?

Jeffrey Steinbrecher jsteinbrecher at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 14:14:30 PDT 2005

Here is the setup. Currently I'm running the latest versions of horde
and imp, useing the company exchange 5.5 server as the backend. We have
a rep visiting from our parent company, and she specifically asked if we
could give certain uses the ablity to check pop3 accounts on the parent
companies server.

I noticed the accounts tab in IMP - I was wondering if this was the
feature i was looking for and if someone could give me a brief run down
on how to use it

thank you

-J