[imp] problems with wvHtml and xlhtml

Marco Maiani m.maiani at comune.scandicci.fi.it
Thu Jul 28 23:44:10 PDT 2005

I have some problems with imp opening word and excel files attached to
the e-mails. Only pdf files are working right.

When I click on word and excel  attached files I have the following message:

"Il programma per visualizzare questi dati (/usr/bin/wvHtml) non e'
stato trovato nel sistema." (The software to view these data
(/usr/bin/wvHtml) wasn't found on the system),  but the softwares are
really installed on the right directory (/usr/bin/wvHtml and
/usr/bin/xlhtml ) and the mime_prefs.php seems to be right.

I read also about my problems at wiki.horde.org  but I did't find how to
fix it because everything seems ok.

Somebody can help me? Thanks

Marco