[imp] I can no longer erase messages in IMP HEAD. IMP Folder Issue.

Edwin L. Culp eculp at encontacto.net
Sat Jul 30 05:43:53 PDT 2005

Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at mail.curecanti.org>:

> Quoting "Edwin L. Culp" <eculp at encontacto.net>:
>
>> There seems to be a new imap folder issue, not finding the trash folder
>> for the erased messages. This seems to have come with a change between
>> yesterday morning and this morning.  I'm running.
>>
>>  CVS HEAD
>>  Courier Mail Suite
>>
>> I have tried with both
>>  'folders' => 'INBOX.',
>>  'folders' => '',
>>
>> Imp prefs:
>>
>> $_prefs['use_trash'] = array(
>>    'value' => 1,
>> $_prefs['use_vtrash'] = array(
>>    'value' => 0,
>>
>> The on screen error message is:
>> The folder "trash" was not created. This is what the server said:
>> Invalid mailbox name.
>
> Please read the CVS list.  The format of the servers.php file changed
> yesterday.

Thanks, Michael.  I had already done the changes, in theory anyway ;),
I reverted back to the previous day to get some work done and this
morning cvs updated again from day before yesterday's code base and it
works perfectly.  I had either screwed up the configuration or
misstimed the cvs update.

It is a great change, BTW, and simplifies the configuration, always
good.  Thanks,

ed