[imp] hook for virtual user's from address

Dale Gallagher fastfoo at fastmail.fm
Wed Aug 3 00:32:08 PDT 2005

Jan Schneider wrote:
> Zitat von Dale Gallagher <fastfoo at fastmail.fm>:
>
>>Hi there
>>
>>I found Daniel Frazier's post which appears to offer a solution to my
>>requirement, but for some reason I cannot get it to work. Pointers would
>>be appreciated - thanks.
>>
>>Here's Daniel's post:
>>
>>http://archives.free.net.ph/message/20050701.130643.b1042d9b.en.html
..

> This should work. But only for fresh users that didn't login before.

Unfortunately, this is not the case - no change after creating a new
user and then logging in again. Are there any other configuration files
which I should change?

I see the database table horde_prefs contains the fields pref_uid,
pref_scope, pref_name and pref_value. Do these have anything to do with
the user's configuration in this regard? All tables in my horde database
are empty though, despite including the following in
horde/config/conf.php. I assume the following config refers to session
management?

$conf['sql']['persistent'] = true;
$conf['sql']['hostspec'] = 'localhost';
$conf['sql']['username'] = 'horde';
$conf['sql']['password'] = '******';
$conf['sql']['socket'] = '/tmp/.s.PGSQL.5432';
$conf['sql']['protocol'] = 'unix';
$conf['sql']['database'] = 'horde';
$conf['sql']['charset'] = 'iso-8859-1';
$conf['sql']['phptype'] = 'pgsql';