[imp] No user option changes stick until creation of a new identity

Kevin M. Myer kevin_myer at iu13.org
Mon Aug 8 06:42:44 PDT 2005

Quoting amy.rich at tufts.edu:

> Horde 3.0.5RC2
> Imp 4.0.3
> preferences stored in mysql back end
> full name and from address set via hooks
>
> Has anyone else seen this behaviour?  When users try to make changes to their
> personal information under imp
> (horde/services/prefs.php?group=identities&app=imp), no changes are saved
> under the default identity.  The user must first create a new identity and
> then make changes to it instead of modifying the default identity.

I've had similar problems when setting fullname and from_addr with
hooks and the
preferences not getting saved.  I lock identities and the fullname and
from_addr preferences.  Unlocking the last two served as a workaround, but
maybe the problem has to do with working with the default identity.  I didn't
have a chance to fully isolate the problem here, but your information leads me
to believe it might be the same thing I'm seeing.

Kevin

--
Kevin M. Myer
Senior Systems Administrator