[imp] Fetch mail

pcha@uniting.com.au pcha at uniting.com.au
Tue Aug 9 06:01:55 PDT 2005

Friends,

This is my third post on the following matter ... I hope some kind soul will have some
answer they can share with me ...

I seem to be unable to fetch mail from other servers/accounts within IMP.  If I point
my servers.php to allow me to access a particular remote mailbox, I can access mail.
But setting it up as an account within IMP (with servers.php set up for the local
system), it fails to authenticate; there is nothing in the logs, however.

I figure there is something which I must (or must not) be doing, as I basically can't
"fetch" local IMAP mail within IMP, with servers.php pointing to an external IMAP
account (and working correctly).

I would very much appreciate hearing from someone who can help me!

Thanks in advance,