[imp] How to maildrop?

bronto@csd-bes.net bronto at csd-bes.net
Wed Aug 10 09:13:45 PDT 2005

> This has *nothing* to do with IMP. Ask on the maildrop or Postfix
> mailing lists.
>

>> I'm wanting users to be able to set filters in the webmail system to
>> filter the mail as it comes in, so that it will occur without the user
>> having to use webmail.(mainly want webmail as a system to configure the
>> filters)

But this has everything to do with horde/ingo, that is where he should
be asking this question.  I have had the same questions for a few
weeks, and no one seems to know how to make it work.  Messages through
this list to the maildrop contributer to ingo (Mathias) are bouncing.

If anyone knows how to make ingo work with maildrop, please answer on
the ingo mailing list.

Rob