[imp] Viewing image attachment...

Anant S Athavale asa at isac.ernet.in
Wed Aug 10 22:17:19 PDT 2005

I am able to achieve what I want in Firefox 1.0.4 by using the
following option.

Edit->Preferences->Web Features->Advanced->

Allow Scripts to:
uncheck: Move or resize existing windows.

ie. By disabling the scripts to move/resize the windows, I get image
window with
scroll bar.  Does that mean, the horde script is resizing the browser
window to
the image size?  If yes, how to disable the resizing from the source scripts
itself?  I don't want all my users to change their browser preferences.

-Anant.