[imp] Folders not appearing in sidebar or folder navigator

Dan Brown dan at familybrown.org
Thu Aug 11 08:48:24 PDT 2005

Running HEAD horde/imp as of this morning, and using dovecot as my IMAP
server, I'm no longer seeing any of my folders (all of which are
sub-folders of INBOX) in the sidebar or the folder navigator, and the
new message count in the sidebar only counts new messages in INBOX.
They are, however, showing in the "Open folder" drop-down list.  I've
updated servers.php with the changes made in the last update, but that
doesn't seem to make a difference.  Should I file a bug report on this,
or is there something else I should check first?

Dan Brown, KE6MKS, dan at familybrown.org
"Since all the world is but a story, it were well for thee to buy the
more enduring story rather than the story that is less enduring."
-- The Judgment of St. Colum Cille