[imp] no IMAP folders in sidebar, folders navigator

Edward Francis Klimowicz lambent at luxovius.net
Thu Aug 18 07:39:16 PDT 2005

After a recent CVS HEAD update, I no longer have the ability to view
folders in the horde sidebar or folder navigator.  I saw on the list
about the problem with removing the namespace and folder options in
servers.php ... but i'm not really sure how to address the problem now
that these options are removed.

The folders still exist ... I can move messages into them, but can't
get access through IMP.  I'm using courier-imapd-ssl as my mail server.
  Is this a problem that will be resolved in a few days time through
normal CVS updates, or do I have to reconfigure something?

Sincerely,
efk