[imp] Head version from a few minutes ago, still have folder issues.

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at mail.curecanti.org
Sun Aug 21 20:06:55 PDT 2005

Quoting "Edwin L. Culp" <eculp at encontacto.net>:

>> Zitat von "Edwin L. Culp" <eculp at encontacto.net>:
>>
>>> I am missing something here, probably because I didn't fully understand
>>> Michael's emain on the changes, so my first question would be to
>>> confirm that folders are suposed to work?
>>
>> Not yet completely.
>
> Thanks a lot, Jan.  Now I can relax ;)

Have you updated your preferences? (i.e. have you gone to your identity
screen and updated the entry for sent-mail?  and have you updated your
drafts/spam/trash folders in the same way?)

i can confirm that the new code *does* work with multiple namespaces (I
am currently using dovecot-dev and have two namespaces - my base
namespace with the prefix '' and a testing namespace with the prefix
'#test.').  So now it is just a matter of determining why the full
folder names are not being correctly created on your system while they
appear to be correctly created on my system.

michael