[imp] Warning: array_keys(): The first argument should be an array in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/horde/imp/lib/Folder.php on line 91

Rob Rosenfeld imp.lists.horde.org at rosenfeld.to
Mon Aug 22 03:30:21 PDT 2005

Michael M Slusarz wrote:

>Quoting Rob Rosenfeld <imp.lists.horde.org at rosenfeld.to>:
>

>>Rob Rosenfeld wrote:
>>

>>>Upgraded to CVS Head today and get this error at the top of imp Inbox
>>>and Compose (at least), but not (at least) Folders pages:
>>>
>>>Warning: array_keys(): The first argument should be an array in
>>>/var/www/localhost/htdocs/horde/imp/lib/Folder.php on line 91
>>>
>>>I updated settings in setup.  The change_folders configboolean was
>>>removed in conf.xml in this update and I can't help notice the "folder"
>>>connection.
>>>

>>The behavior above only happens for existing sessions.  After logging
>>out and logging back in, I observe different behavior.  The left menu
>>error has the following errors at the top the first time it loads.
>>Also, the Mail subtree in the left menu only contains Compose and Search
>>and the folders page lists nothing.   I appreciate any help.
>>

>You've removed the 'folders', 'namespace', 'delimiter', and
>'hierarchies' parameters from your servers.php file, right?

Thanks for taking a look.  I still had the 'folders' and 'namespace'
parameters in my servers.php, but after removing them, I still have no
folders and the warnings in the left column.  My servers.php now contains:

$servers['imap'] = array(
    'name' => 'IMAP Server',
    'server' => 'localhost',
    'hordeauth' => 'full',
    'protocol' => 'imap/ssl/novalidate-cert',
    'port' => 993,
    'maildomain' => 'rosenfeld.to',
    'smtphost' => '',
    'realm' => 'rosenfeld.to',