[imp] Namespace detection Note

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at mail.curecanti.org
Tue Aug 23 10:14:30 PDT 2005

Just a note to all people experiencing namespace issues - the fact that
you can see drop down lists correctly while continuing to have errors
in the folders screen is completely irrelevant.  Those drop down boxes
are generated through entirely separate code than the folder list
generation and, more importantly, was not code I touched when I changed
the namespace generation.  I say this simply because I am trying to
collect and organize the various e-mails I have received with this
problem, and paragraphs of text telling me that so-and-so drop down
shows the correct list makes it difficult to diagnose the actual
problem.

michael