[imp] Accessing Horde Admin Area

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Wed Aug 24 12:34:03 PDT 2005

On Wed, 2005-08-24 at 14:20 -0500, tracyboyd at tracyboyd.net wrote:
> We have horde mail, but we did not install or configure it ourselves (it comes
> preconfigured with our servers).
>
> Is there an admin web interface available? If so, how do you access it and what
> is the default password (if any)?
>
> If there is no admin web interface for horde, how do you admin your install?
>
> Also, is there any comprehensive documentation somewhere (besides the FAQ at
> horde.org)?
----
you might want to check with who ever sold it to you pre-configured as
they may have added their own methods.

You don't say which versions of anything - version 2.x Horde didn't have
an admin interface, version 3.x does have an admin interface

Most people admin their install by editing config files which is where
you will find some docs too.

generally webroot/horde would be the primary base directory but that is
adjustable.

Thus
webroot/horde/config would be config files for horde
webroot/horde/imp/config would be config files for imp
webroot/horde/docs would be documentation files for horde
webroot/horde/imp/docs would be documentation files for imp

and so on.

Also check out wiki <http://wiki.horde.org>

Craig