[imp] More than one POP3 server in servers.php, login dropdown only shows 1 of them.

MNSi Customer Service - Nicolas MacPherson nickm at mnsi.net
Thu Aug 25 07:20:32 PDT 2005

Hello (again),

    Up until now I've only had 2 servers in my servers.php file, a IMAP
server and a POP3 server.  They both show up with no problem in my IMP3
login screen dropdown menu.  But when I add in 2 additional POP3
servers, only the last one in the list appears in the menu.  Just
wondering if that is a limitation of IMP to only have 1 server of each
type, or if I'm messing up when I'm adding the servers.  Any assistance
would be appreciated.

Nicolas MacPherson