[imp] More than one POP3 server in servers.php, login dropdown only shows 1 of them.

Research & Development r_and_d at amersol.edu.pe
Thu Aug 25 07:33:58 PDT 2005

Hi,

The problem is that each entry should have a different name, I'm sure
that what you are doing is the following (if not, let us know):

$servers['pop'] = array(
    'name' => 'POP Server 1',
    'server' => 'pop1.domain.tdl',
    other config here...
);

$servers['pop'] = array(
    'name' => 'POP Server 2',
    'server' => 'pop2.domain.tdl',
    other config here...
);

since the name of the array entry is the same the last one will
prevail/overwrite the first one.

Solution: name them differently

$servers['pop1'] = array(
    'name' => 'POP Server 1',