[imp] IMP, not displaying any e-mails- ffb432pwdg

Jonas Kvinge list at jonas.io
Thu Aug 25 08:01:07 PDT 2005

Hi,

IMP does not display any e-mails in the mailbox
content, on top there it says: Inbox (20). And I
know there are e-mails on the account. I am using
POP3 to retrive the e-mail. If I delete them from
the account and send like 3 e-mails, it will
display them. It seem to me that IMP stops
working because of 1 e-mail specfic or too many
e-mails. What could be wrong? I can send the /var/mail file if that helps.

--
Jonas Kvinge
¤´¨)