[imp] Displaying some messages very slow due to 'X-Originating-IP'

Michael Keightley Michael.Keightley at quadstone.com
Mon Aug 29 15:36:28 PDT 2005

Am using Horde-3.0.5/Imp-h3-4.0.3 on Solaris 8 with WU imapd-2004d.
I've noticed that some messages take forever to dislay, 2 mins instead of 2
seconds.  All these messages contain the header X-Originating-IP.
Presumably this delay is caused by Imp looking up the IP address to decide which
flag to display.  How do I turn off this feature?

Michael
--
Michael Keightley <Michael.Keightley at quadstone.com>   Tel: +44 131 240 3137
Systems Manager, Quadstone Limited,                   Fax: +44 131 220 4492