[imp] Login screen refreshes like crazy some times.

Jeff MacDonald bignose at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 13:44:13 PDT 2005

Hi,

Having a few little issues that are difficult to reproduce on a reliable basis.

I'm running IMP 4 on a FreeBSD machine, fairly recent php4 series,
machine is named "gollum"

It's accessing a cyrus imap server on FreeBSD called Frodo.

Frodo and Gollum are on the same subnet , and literally right beside each other.

The issues are these

1: Sometimes when I login, the login screen  just reloads over and over again.
2: Sometimes people have told me that when they login, they are just
booted back to the login screen.
3: Sometimes imp lets me login, but the mail frame [right, i guess]
asks for a password again, but if i click on inbox in the horde bar in
the left frame, i see my inbox.
4: Sometimes it all just works swimmingly.

Any pointers or area's to look would be great. Thanks.

--
Jeff MacDonald
http://www.halifaxbudolife.ca