[imp] How to change the reply-to address in IMP 4 ?

Herve Ballans ballans at lps.u-psud.fr
Tue Sep 6 09:16:02 PDT 2005

Hi,
I've recently installed Horde3/Imp4 and it's working pretty good.
Before, I used the version 3 of imp and on the menu bar there was a link
called "options" which purpose many features like enter an identity's
name, change the reply-to address or add a signature tio the mail
written with imp.
I don't find these options in the new version of IMP ?
In particularly, I would allow users to change their reply address
because for some ones, when the name is larger than 8 caracters, the
default's reply address is the login troncated to 8 caracters.

So, how could I activate the identity's options in IMP 4 ?
Thanks in advance for your help

Herve