[imp] IMP Notify Icon in sidebar

Joost Waversveld joost at waversveld.nl
Wed Sep 7 07:24:23 PDT 2005

> Dear Joost,
>
> i login over IMP Authentification.
>
> When i go in imp in the folders i see only an empty folder with no name.
>
> Must i create one? i dont think so, or?
>
> Folderconfiguration wrong in imp`?
>
> thanks
>

>> From: Joost Waversveld <joost at waversveld.nl>
>> To: imp at lists.horde.org
>> Subject: Re: [imp] IMP Notify Icon in sidebar
>> Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2005 16:01:23 +0200
>>

>> > Hello,
>> >
>> > now i found out that my sidebar is not refreshing, only the portal site.
>> >
>> > Is it a bug?
>> >
>> > Thanks

>> new email.

>> Inside of IMP, go to "Folders", select the folders where you want the
>> notifications for and choose for the option "Check Folder(s) for new email".
>>
>> Then logout and log back in and it will work.
>>
>> Good luck,
>>
>> Joost
>> --

> Sie suchen E-Mails, Dokumente oder Fotos? Die neue MSN Suche Toolbar
> mit Windows-Desktopsuche liefert in sekundenschnelle Ergebnisse.
> Jetzt neu! http://desktop.msn.de/ Jetzt gratis downloaden!

Sorry, I know I replied to you directly before, that was a mistake, I'm sorry.
Let's communicate through the list so everybody gets an copy. :-)

Normally, you should see there an INBOX folder, this is a must have.
There could
also be more folders if you created them. I really do not know why he isn't
showing any folders there. I'm not using the CVS version. I hope somebody else
knows about this??