[imp] new mail polling problem

daniele_pezzano@libero.it daniele_pezzano at libero.it
Thu Sep 8 02:39:21 PDT 2005

Hi this is my first post in this mailing list my name is Daniele, i'm from Italy and i've a problem in configuring horde/imp to poll new mail: i've created a folder named .INBOX.SPAM for mail tagged as spam incoming from my postfix MTA, i've added the following lines in /horde/imp/config/prefs.php in order to configure IMP to poll new mail in this folder...

$_prefs['nav_poll'] = array(

>     'value' => 'a:1:{s:5:"INBOX";b:1;s:10:"INBOX.SPAM";b:1;}',

>     //'value' => 'a:0:{}',

>     //'value' => '',

>     'locked' => false,

>     'shared' => false,'type' => 'implicit');

But it doesn't work! i've sent myself a test-spam mail, postfix correctely tagged it as SPAM and maildrop correctley put it in the .INBOX.SPAM folder on my server but the webmail doesn't poll it as NEW MAIL as it should be....

plz help me if possible.