[imp] problem downloading attachments

Colin Farley Colin.Farley at ecarecenters.com
Fri Sep 9 08:54:43 PDT 2005

Are you using "." or "/" as your hierarchy separator in cyrus?  I seem to
remember having some odd attachment downloading issues when using "/".

Colin

             Kevin Konowalec
             <kevin at ualberta.n
             et>                                                        To
             Sent by:                  imp at lists.horde.org
             imp-bounces at lists                                          cc
             .horde.org                FBN <fbn at alba.com.br>
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [imp] problem downloading
             09/09/2005 10:48          attachments
             AM

On Aug 19, 2005, at 7:23 AM, FBN wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm using OpenBSD 3.7, Horde 3.0.4, IMP 4.0.3 and PHP 5.0.4
> Everything works fine, but i have the following problem:
>
> The attachment size, mime type and name is reported correctly
> in IMP, but when I download it, their size is 0KB. I can't
> download any attachment file.

I'm getting the same problem.  I have almost the same setup (Horde
3.0.5, imp 4.0.3, PHP 5.0.3, openBSD 3.7, Cyrus 2.2.12).  Imp is
reporting that the files are attaching fine but on the receiving end
they show up as zero-length.  This seems to be an intermittent
problem but it looks like it's happening more and more frequently and
I'm getting lots of user complaints about it.

Jess C. suggested it may be similar to bug #2427 but we're not seeing
that kind of behavior (attachments appearing on the wrong messages).

Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this?  If it's a
misconfiguration what is the proper setting?