[imp] INBOX.INBOX

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Sep 11 08:56:51 PDT 2005

  I'm trying to find more information about why I have an INBOX
folder in my INBOX after creating Trash and sent-mail folders?  The
second INBOX can only be expanded/collapsed and is not linked in the
tree view for containing mail.

  This seems a bit confusing as I created folders for Trash, Sent,
Drafts and SPAM so that I could assign these to the appropriate
places.  The options window operates a bit cumbersome such that when
you change from "create a new drafts folder" to a named folder a
window popup asking for the new trash folder name.  I entered Trash
expecting the use of the existing folder but I get INBOX.Trash
instead.

  Please point me to documentation describing these requirements.  I
don't seem to be able to enter the correct search criteria to come up
with anything satisfactory.  You have a good product here, I just need
to help modify it some.

Earnie