[imp] Imp doesn't open some messages.

Marco Maiani m.maiani at comune.scandicci.fi.it
Tue Sep 13 03:04:13 PDT 2005

I have Horde 3.0.2 with Imp 4.0.1 . Since yesteday everything worked
very well but now I have a problem with imp. When I open Imp I see the
list of messages but when I click on them sometimes Imp doesn't open
them. Weirdly, for the same user, some messages are opened and some
other not but I don't find any difference among them: the links to the
messages seems identical. When I click to the messages that doesn't open
I see the progress bar opening for few seconds and then it disappear and
the message window doesn't open.

Any idea?

Thanks

Marco