[imp] problem with folders

Eben Goodman eben at bakedbean.net
Tue Sep 13 06:01:10 PDT 2005

I am running Horde 3.0 and Imp H3 4.0.3 on Mac OSX 10.3.8

The server is running qmail and vpopmail with user's mail dirs in
/home/vpopmail/domains/user_name/

Everything works fine except when trying to send mail.  The Save copy
option shows an empty select list for folders to save the sent mail in,
and upon sending it prints the following error: The folder "sent-mail"
was not created. This is what the server said: Invalid mailbox name.

When viewing the left hand navigation, the only folder that displays is
INBOX, and then within that are the sub folders, Drafts, Sent,
sent-mail, Trash.  I'm not terribly familiar with how these folders are
supposed to be setup, and looking at imp's conf.php I don't see anything
immediately obvious concerning this...

Any advice is appreciated.

Eben