[imp] Imp doesn't open some messages.

Marco Maiani m.maiani at comune.scandicci.fi.it
Wed Sep 14 04:48:04 PDT 2005

Jan Schneider ha scritto:
> Zitat von Marco Maiani <m.maiani at comune.scandicci.fi.it>:
>

>>I have Horde 3.0.2 with Imp 4.0.1 . Since yesteday everything worked
>>very well but now I have a problem with imp. When I open Imp I see the
>>list of messages but when I click on them sometimes Imp doesn't open
>>them. Weirdly, for the same user, some messages are opened and some
>>other not but I don't find any difference among them: the links to the
>>messages seems identical. When I click to the messages that doesn't open
>>I see the progress bar opening for few seconds and then it disappear and
>>the message window doesn't open.
>

> Check your php or web server logs.
>
> Jan.

Found !!!

In /var/log/apache2/error.log I had this message: "Allowed memory size
of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 12 bytes)" so I looked in
Internet about it and I found that I needed to update memory_limit in
apache2/php.ini from 8Mb to 16 MB. Now everything seems to work well again.

Marco